Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 2 (Feb 3) More on the Star Chamber

It's nice to see everyone back in class today after yesterday's snow day - a beautiful sunny day is reflecting off the snow today making everything beautiful to say the least!

We are watching the rest of the film today after going to the Computer Lab for you to create your own Gmail account and to get familiar with this class blog.

I'm also trying to collect as many email addresses from you and from your parents as I can in order to make an emailing list through which I'll keep everyone well-informed of the goings on in this class including assignments, marking sheets, due dates, field trips and everything else that's relevant to our class and school community.  This way everyone connected to this course (including your parents) will never be out of touch.

Here's an information sheet I'd like you all to return completed tomorrow - better yet email me and have your parents email me all the information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment