Monday, May 30, 2011

DAY 74 (May 30) Legal Brief Lab Work on Good Copy

The Title for today says it all - we're in the Library Lab.

Many of you completed your work, as assigned today, and you've sent me your work or links to your Google Docs/Presentations etc.   These are due - please have them into me before class on Thursday.

Heads-Up Reminder of our Test on Criminal Law which is tomorrow during class.  Please see the review work on previous days' posts here.

Wednesday will be Community Officer Rob's visit to us so I'll forward the Questions that you came up with earlier so that he's come into our class well prepared.  And if you think of any other issues you would like addressed on Wednesday don't hesitate to run them by me or email me or just ask on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment